Are you a pediatrician, an educator, a teacher, a childhood expert? Or maybe are you a mom, a blogger? Do you want to tell something to our tribe?
We’d like to know what you have to say, so we’re giving you the chance to present your ideas to Kiwee readers, writing for our blog. Why would you become a Kiwee author?
Why would you become a Kiwee author?
Because your contribution is important.
Kiwee is a growing community of parents, teachers, educators. Your articles will reach hundreds enthusiastic readers, and it will be shared on our channel, social and childhoodgroups. We believe that every single voice deserves to be listen. Social networks are a reference point for parents and future parents, and your article on our blog may help someone in his difficult. Our mission is to inform, to support and to educate adults and children to be happy.
Because it could improve your business (whether you have it or not.)
If you are a professional (like an psychologist, a pediatrician, a dentist) or if you have a business related to childhood (maybe you’re a workathomemom who made baby
wrap or wedding favors) write about it! Kiwee can facilitate your work: you’ ll show your knowledge and the hight quality of your products. It will create a close relation with people who may become friends and costumers.
If you’re not working and you want to get involved, Kiwee can give you the chance to meet interesting people, to build a partnerships and, who knows, to seize the right idea at the right time for your future activity.
Guidelines for writing on Kiwee
- Number of words: you must write minimum 600 maximum 1550 words. The text should be divided in separate paragraphs, with add titles and captions to make the reading easier.
- Original content: what you write for Kiwee must be original and have not actually been published elsewhere. We accept short stories, anecdotes, tips, thematic research, books reviews and children games, your thoughts about parenting, ideas and tutorials for creative and educational activities. If you have any doubt you can propose your article to us and we will talk about it together 🙂 !
- No hidden advertising: we’re not interested in this kind of articles, if they’re created created for one purpose only: promoting your own businness. If you are interested in a partnership, please contact us and we will find a solution to adopt for your type of situation.
- Respects our values: if an article may trigger constructive discussions, well, it’s always welcome! But we ask respect for the values shared by the entire team Kiwee: empathic education, high contact, physiological and psychoemotional needs of each individual child. If you’re planning to write a eulogy to Estivill’s method or if you think that spanking is not abuse, our blog is not the right place for you.
- Acceptance: Your article should include a short bio (no more than 120 words) containing a direct links to your social profiles. So, your profile (personal or professional), will be shown at the end of the article and readers can contact you, or follow you on your own channels.
- Sharing is caring: via email and on social. More people read your article, the better it will be. If your articles become “viral”, we could add your profile to our “authors page”.
- Terms and Conditions: Sending your contribute, you declare you have accepted our terms and conditions, and accept any editorial changes.
Some examples: interesting articles and titles
Send your candidacy and attach your article
Last update: 2015-11-20T17:05:20+00:00 by