How to use Kiwee products
- Print files on your printer or go to a printer shop. You can choose to print in black and white or in coIor, it depends on the product you’ve chosen. Our activity book are designed to be printed in a classic A4 format.
- Laminate when necessary: usually activity book does not require laminating process, because they are full of cute&paste activities. But some activity book containing board games, memory cards and Montessori nomenclatures. In these cases we recommend to laminate products so that can resist for a very long time. If Kiwee products become part of your family routine, you’ll want to consider to buy a laminator, that usually is affordable and have a suprising valueformoney.
- Use velcro to attaches and detaches: as in the case of planners, we recommend to use small velcro strips allowing children to attach and detach all the activity sheets while the planner is already hanged to the wall.
- Wall Art and Prints: download the file and print in large format (A3) and high quality paper. The cost is usually 1.50 $ so you enjoy your high quality print for a really small price
- About board games: The table games is designed for A3 format. If you don’t have an home printer able to print that format, you can go to a printer shop: print and laminate it for a very low price! Dice and pawns are not included, but you can those of other board games, or you can buy them in stores for 1/2 $.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Last update: 2016-04-05T14:23:15+01:00 by